Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches.
You can cook Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
- It’s 5 of English muffins.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 5 slices of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 10 of thin slices deli ham.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 5 ramekins (or a jumbo muffin tin) with cooking spray and place on a cookie sheet. Crack one egg into each ramekin. Pierce each egg yolk with a fork and very slightly beat. Season with salt and pepper (I like lots of pepper). Bake eggs for 12-15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Run a knife around the edge of ramekin and flip over to remove eggs. Allow to cool while you prepare the remaining ingredients..
- Slice English muffins in half. Layer each with one slice of cheese and two slices of ham and one cooked egg. Top with other English muffin half. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the freezer..
- To reheat: Remove plastic wrap from the frozen sandwich and wrap in a paper towel. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute, flip over and microwave for 1 more minute on regular power..