You can cook Irish Cream using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irish Cream
- You need 1 2/3 cups of Irish whiskey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coffee powder (no grounds).
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 225 ml of UHT milk.
Irish Cream step by step
- Mix Irish Whiskey, chocolate syrup, coffee, and milk in blender. Blend for 45 seconds, then put in bowl.
- Add milk to the bowl. Mix gently for another 2-3 minutes..
- Put in sealed glass bottle. Refrigerate overnight. Keep refrigerated, will last for a couple of weeks..