Free From Bailey's Drink.
You can cook Free From Bailey's Drink using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Free From Bailey's Drink
- You need 1/2 Cup of Double Cream (or alternative).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Single Cream (or alternative ie. Coconut Milk).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Coffee Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup (or alternative sweetener of your choice).
- It’s 2 Pods of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooled Boiled Water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 Cup of Whiskey.
Free From Bailey's Drink step by step
- In a Pan……..
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT from Water, Vanilla & Whiskey..
- Heat together until all dissolved and heated through (do not boil, I would suggest a low-mid setting).
- Remove from the heat.
- Add…. Water, Vanilla & Whiskey.
- Pour through a sieve into a jug.
- Pour into a bottle (approx 1 Litre) through a funnel.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Add extra cooled, boiled water, Alcohol or Cream according to taste and thickness..