Cafe Latte. Caffe latte (/ˌkæfeɪ ˈlɑːteɪ/ or /ˈlæteɪ/) is a coffee drink made with espresso and steamed milk. The term comes from the Italian caffè e latte [kafˌfɛ e lˈlatte], caffelatte [kaffeˈlatte] or caffellatte [kaffelˈlatte]. Cafe Latte is unlike any restaurant you've ever experienced.
Depending on the skill of the barista, the foam can be poured in such a way to create a picture. Today's lesson focuses on the café latte and the café au lait, two European-origin drinks that are among the most popular around the world today. Free for commercial use No attribution required Copyright-free. You can have Cafe Latte using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cafe Latte
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of water.
I love lattes but buying them can be pricey. So here's a recipe so you can make your own. Café Latte is very popular drink in America probably due to its sweet, rich flavor. A cafè latte is simply a shot or two of bold, tasty espresso mixed with fresh, sweet steamed milk, then topped with milk foam.
Cafe Latte step by step
- Take one glass add coffee, sugar and boiling water in it. Wrisk it for 45-60 seconds. You will find golden brown colour foam over it.
- Than keep foam aside and pour coffee in cup.
- Than add hot milk in it.
- Than add foam of coffee over it.
- You can decorate it in your own innovative way. I add spoon of milk foam on it. Than spread it with the help of toothpick and add coffee powder in middle..
Discover more posts about cafe latte. I picked a Coconut Latte instead of a Cappuccino — a recommendation by a barista. It is so creamy and decadent I can't wait to get my first bag so I can try out these amazing recipes! Voir plus d'idées sur le thème recette café, café, latte. A type of espresso coffee topped with foamy steamed milk, and.