Italian style fish fillets.
You can have Italian style fish fillets using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian style fish fillets
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Black olives, pitted an sliced.
- You need of Chopped fresh italian flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of Dry white wine.
- You need of Cod fillets.
Italian style fish fillets step by step
- in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onions an garlic in olive oil till softened.
- stir in tomatoes, olives, parsley and wine. simmer for 5 minutes.
- place fillets in sauce, simmer for about 5 more minutes until fish turns white flakes easily.