You can cook Meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare of beef mince.
- It’s of sausage mince.
- It’s of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- You need of chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of egg lightly beaten.
- You need of salt n pepper.
- You need of milk.
- You need of red onion cut into wedges bay leaves to garnish.
- Prepare of brown onion finely chopped.
- You need of water.
- You need of beef stock.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of white vinegar.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of black sauce.
- Prepare of mustard powder.
- It’s of salt.
- preheat oven to 200C.
- In a large bowl combine the meat, breadcrumbs, onion, curry powder,parsley, and egg and season well with salt n pepper..
- Add milk and water and mix thoroughly with hands. Shape into a loaf and place in large roasting run..
- Top with red onion and bay leaves and bake for 30mins..
- meanwhile make glaze by heating the stock in a saucepan with tomatopaste vinegar honey black sauce and mustard. season with salt bring to a boil and simmer for 10 mins..
- Remove meatloaf from oven and drain any fat from the tin. Spoon over half the glaze and return to oven for 35-40mins until cooked through, basting with remaining glaze once or twice..