Mango prawn cocktail.
You can have Mango prawn cocktail using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango prawn cocktail
- It’s 1 of medium size ripe mango.
- You need 1 of small size raw mango.
- You need 200 gram of small prawn.
- You need 1 cup of plain mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of capsico sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Mango prawn cocktail step by step
- Keep ready all the ingredients..
- Deshell & devein the prawns, wash well & boil with some salt & water. Then keep the boiled prawns marinated with lemon juice & ½ tsp black pepper powder..
- Cut the ripe mango & raw mango into halves, make pulp with one half & cut the other halves into long thick strips..
- In a bowl take the plain mayonnaise, mustard sauce, worcestershire sauce, capsico sauce, tomato sauce, ripe mango pulp, raw mango pulp, the remaining ½ tsp black pepper powder & salt as per taste. Mix it all together very well. Then keep aside 10-12 boiled marinated prawns & put the rest of the prawns in this mix..
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for a while..
- Then pour the cool mixture in serving glasses of your choice & garnish with the long thick strips of ripe mango & raw mango & the marinated prawns that had been kept aside..
- Mango Prawn Cocktail is ready to serve..