You can have Brie-Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brie-Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s of white button mushrooms.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of green onions, sliced (up to the middle of the dark green part).
- It’s of splash of white wine (optional).
- It’s of wedge Brie cheese.
Brie-Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Melt the butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- when butter is melted and the skillet is hot, throw in the mushroom caps and toss them around for a minute.
- Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and set them aside. Throw in the parsley, garlic, and green onions. Add the wine. Stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Place the mushroom caps in a baking dish.
- Place a chunk of Brie inside of each cap.
- Pour the parsley mixture all over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve straight out of the oven or at room temp..