Affogato. An affogato or more traditionally known as "affogato al caffe" (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of unflavoured (fior di latte) or vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. Get Affogato Recipe from Food Network.
The authentic affogato combines two Italian classics: a Affogato translates as drowned, referring to the preparation process in which steaming espresso is generously poured over a scoop of gelato. The Italian verb affogare means 'to drown,' so of course the An affogato is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream topped. You can have Affogato using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Affogato
- Prepare 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream (2 scoops per glass).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk chocolate shavings.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dark chocolate shavings.
Espresso kahvesinin vanilyalı top dondurmayla nefis bir sunuma dönüştüğü affogato kahvesi nasıl yapılır, içilir? İşte aradığınız bilgiler! See more ideas about affogato, food, desserts. For an affogato, meaning "drowned" in Italian, pour a shot of espresso over vanilla gelato. See more ideas about affogato, coffee recipes, affogato recipe.
Affogato step by step
- Firstly we will brew the coffee. You you have coffee machine then we will brew the coffee in it. I'm doing it on stove. Add water in a saucepan and bring it to boil. Turn off the flame and add coffee powder. (You can adjust the quantity of coffee as per taste whether you want a strong flavour or mild one.) Our Espresso coffee is ready..
- Now add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in each serving glass..
- Add both types of chocolate shavings on the top..
- Now pour the Espresso coffee..
- Serve immediately and enjoy this delicious dessert!!.
Culinary Affogato Dessert Recipes Chocolate Coffee Food Coffee Recipes Desserts Delicious Ice Cream Recipes. IPA(key): /ˌɑːfəˈɡɑːtəʊ/, /ˌæfəˈɡɑːtəʊ/. affogato (plural affogati or affogatos). A drink or dessert (especially ice-cream) topped with espresso and sometimes a caramel or chocolate sauce. affogato on Wikipedia. Affogato — An affogato ( Italian , drowned ) is a coffee based beverage or dessert. Affogato style , which refers to the act of topping a drink or dessert with espresso , may also incorporate caramel.