Julie's Irish cream.
You can cook Julie's Irish cream using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Julie's Irish cream
- Prepare 14 oz of can Eagle condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 pint of whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 C of whiskey.
Julie's Irish cream instructions
- Dissolve instant coffee in the whiskey. I heat the whiskey to low in a saucepan to help dissolve the coffee. Cool the whiskey. Beat the eggs, milk, vanilla, almond extract and chocolate syrup together. Add the cooled whiskey and coffee mixture. Now add the whipping cream and blend. Don't overwhip or you will have butter on top..
- Refrigerate. Now mix this with my friends' Kahlua!.