Serbian Potato Salad (krompir salata).
You can cook Serbian Potato Salad (krompir salata) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Serbian Potato Salad (krompir salata)
- It’s of desiree or other waxy potatoes.
- You need of red capsicum, finely chopped.
- Prepare of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of finely chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of white wine vinegar.
- You need of dill springs to serve.
Serbian Potato Salad (krompir salata) step by step
- Cook potatoes in a large pan of boiling, salted water for 35 minutes or until tender. Drain and when cool enough to handle, peel potatoes. Cool completely, then cut into 4cm pieces.
- Place potatoes, capsicum, onions and parsley in a large bowl. Whisk together oil and vinegar and add to potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and toss gently to combine. Scatter over dill to serve.