LS Cocktail Sauce.
You can have LS Cocktail Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LS Cocktail Sauce
- Prepare of Low sodium.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of no salt added tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of prepared horseradish.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of molasses.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry ground mustard.
- It’s of Herbs.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, grated.
LS Cocktail Sauce instructions
- Measure all of the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine..
- Chill for 90 minutes before serving..
- (Keeps for 5 to 7 days, refrigerated in air-tight container.).
- Recipe from The Daily Dish, online, by Christy Ellingsworth.