Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino. Chocolate is a food product made from roasted and ground cacao pods, that is available as a liquid, solid or paste, on its own or as a flavoring agent in other foods. Chocolate is a range of foods derived from cocoa (cacao), mixed with fat (e.g., cocoa butter) and finely powdered sugar to produce a solid confectionery. Chocolate describes a number of raw and processed foods that originate from the tropical cacao tree.
Free for commercial use No attribution required Copyright-free. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. The most beautiful, delicious, amazing tasting, wonderful, happy, wonderful, fantastic thing in the whole Makes life worth living. You can have Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 1 Frappuccino.
- Prepare 30 g of Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare 60 g of Espresso or Very Strong Coffee.
- It’s 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need of Crushed Ice cubes (or ice cubes) 150g.
- Prepare of For Decoration.
- Prepare 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Cream.
- You need 15 g of Sugar.
- You need of Sliced Almonds, as you like.
- Prepare of Banana, as you like.
- It’s of Chocolate Syrup, as you like.
Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands. Chocolate.com brings you the most mouth-watering content. Find the tasty, sweet, and bold flavors. Notes on chocolate Notes on chocolate: not all smoked things taste horrid … If you want to try something new, go for smoked chocolates, they're surprisingly delicious, says Annalisa Barbieri.
Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino step by step
- Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino.
- Brew espresso or very strong coffee..
- Add the sugar to the coffee and mix well. Let cool completely to make iced coffee..
- Add the iced coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream and crushed ice cubes (or ice cubes) to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Prepare roasted sliced almonds..
- Add the cream and sugar to a medium mixing bowl and whisk until stiff. Set aside until use..
- Add the Frappuccino to the glass..
- Add the whipped cream on top..
- Add a scoop of ice cream and decorate as you like..
Gorgon Breath Bitter Sweet Symphony (by The Verve). Anton Ishutin, Note U Around My Heart (by Sandra). Gourmet chocolate makes a great gift, whether you want a classic candy bar or a chocolate gift box. We handpicked the best gourmet chocolates. Get ready for your mouth to This super smooth and homemade treat allows you to dip any foods into your tasty chocolate.