Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries.
You can cook Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries
- It’s of mini chocolate pannetone loafs; sliced horizontally in thirds.
- It’s of strawberries; trimmed & small dice.
- Prepare of lemon; juiced.
- You need of large pinch sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of egg yolks.
- It’s of half and half.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of espresso powder.
- You need of banana extract.
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries step by step
- Combine lemon juice, strawberries, and sugar together in a small bowl. Let sit at room temperature for atleast 30 minutes. The longer they marinate the better..
- Whisk together eggs, egg yolks, half and half, banana extract, cinnamon, and espresso powder. Let sit for 20 minutes..
- Preheat griddle to 375°.
- Melt 3T butter when griddle is ready..
- Dip each slice of pannetone in the batter. Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side. Add 3 T burter to the griddle befire flipping. Do not move bread around or flip more than once!.
- Garnish with maple syrup then powdered sugar..
- Serve with mascerated strawberries..
- Variations; milk, heavy cream, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, clove, caramel, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, bananas, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, coconut, coffee grounds, goji berries, honey, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, raisins, vanilla.