Mamas Shrimp Pasta.
You can cook Mamas Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mamas Shrimp Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- You need of Penne.
- Prepare of Ragu Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of Italian style stewed tomatos.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s of Peeled and devined shrimp. (cocktail size or smaller).
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Margarine or butter.
- It’s of dried crushed parsley.
- You need of dried basil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of lemon juice.
Mamas Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Bring large pot of water to a roaring boil. Then add penne and boil for 11-12 minutes. Strain noodles, open can of tomatoes and strain juice off. Add tomatoes to pasta and stir. Finally add the jar of cheesy Alfredo sauce and mix. Let everything sit on warm until shrimp is ready.
- In a medium skillet heat up your oil and butter together on low until bubbly. Then add your minced garlic cloves and simmer on low heat until garlic is a light Brown color. Next add your shrimp and increase heat to medium low cooking the shrimp through and stiring occasionaly. Finally add the last of your seasonings and allow it to all simmer together for about 3-5 minutes..
- Plate your pasta and spoon shrimp and drippings over the top. Went very well with Italian bread and a salad tossed in vinegarette dressing.