Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream.
You can have Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream
- It’s 1 cup of light cream *(use heavy whipping cream to make it richer).
- You need 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Irish whiskey (I recommend Jameson's).
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup *(you can also use Torani).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract * (can be skipped).
Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds(10 at a time). Note: (chill alcohol before adding to warm milk).
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using..
- This will keep for up to two months.