Affogato Like Pudding with Egg Whites.
You can cook Affogato Like Pudding with Egg Whites using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Affogato Like Pudding with Egg Whites
- It’s 1 of Egg white (L).
- It’s 225 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◆Water.
Affogato Like Pudding with Egg Whites instructions
- Beat the egg white. Add the condensed milk and mix..
- Add heated milk little by little and mix. (Don't let the milk boil.).
- Add a little of the vanilla essence..
- Strain twice or so with a fine mesh strainer..
- Pour the mixture in a cup or ramekin. Skim off any air bubbles with a spoon. Cover with aluminium foil..
- Pour water in a pot to about the same height of the mixture in the cup. Cover with a lid, and simmer for 7-10 minutes over very low heat. Turn off the heat when the mixture sets, but still jiggles a little when shook. Leave the cups in the pot, and rest for 5 minutes..
- Microwave the ingredients marked ◆ for 20 seconds. Dissolve powder ingredients well. Pour over the chilled cream caramel when you serve..
- This recipe for Coffee Milk Pudding is good for using up extra egg whites and popular with kids too..