Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail).
You can have Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail)
- Prepare 1 1/2 gallon of Clamato.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 lb of shrimp (tails on).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of onion or to taste.
- You need 3 of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 large of avacados diced.
- You need 3 of diced jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of diced cucumber.
Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail) step by step
- remove tails from shrimp (do not throw away) fill large pot half way w water throw tails in water yes the tails and shell! add half and onion..
- bring water w taills shells and onion to a boil….
- remove tails shells and onion from boiled water… add 1/2 gallon of clamato (not sure if its a gallon its the big bottle).
- bring water n clamato to a boil slowly mixing in cup of ketchup.
- remove from heat and add shrimp….do this after its cooled for a lil so shrimp doesnt turn rubbery.
- once compleatly cooled add vegetables…. and enjoy w sum salted crackers a lil lime juice is tasty also the colder the cocktel is the better it tastes.