Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream.
You can have Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream
- You need of light cream *(use heavy whipping cream to make it richer).
- You need of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of Irish whiskey (I recommend Jameson's).
- It’s of instant coffee.
- Prepare of Hershey's chocolate syrup *(you can also use Torani).
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of almond extract * (can be skipped).
Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds(10 at a time). Note: (chill alcohol before adding to warm milk).
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using..
- This will keep for up to two months.