Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee.
You can have Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee
- It’s of Iced Vanilla Coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bailey's Vanilla Or Irish Cream Creamer [or more to your liking].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- You need 1 of Whole Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Ice Or Flavored Ice Cubes.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla Beans.
Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee instructions
- Heat 1/4 cup water. Add 2 tablespoons instant coffee and mix. Add a splash of whole milk to cool your coffee mixture down..
- Add ice and 1/3 cup Bailey's Vanilla Coffee Creamer to a large glass. Add your coffee mixture as well. Fill glass with whole milk and mix well with a wisk to create some froth. You can also add flavored ice cubes to this drink. Below is an easy recipe for Kahlúa Cubes that you can also make with Bailey's Creamers or plain coffee. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339169-mikes-kahlua-cubes-10-drink-recipes.
- This serves one extra large or two medium sized drinks. Enjoy!.