Vickys Irish Coffee, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Irish Coffee, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Irish Coffee, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of strong instant coffee.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of boiling water.
- You need of Irish whisky.
- You need of Lightly whipped coconut cream for topping.
Vickys Irish Coffee, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Warm your cup first by pouring boiling water in, letting it sit for 30 seconds then pour it out.
- Put the coffee and sugar in the cup and pour the measured boiling water in.
- Add the whisky and stir together.
- Spoon the cream on top (don't mix in) and drink the coffee through the cream.
- We did a lot of touring with the fiddle orchestra I played in when I was younger and we'd always get Irish coffee afterwards, no matter where we were!.