Caramel affogato. Scrumptious ice cream topped with espresso and caramel syrup. Caramel Affogato is a delightful treat to enjoy in the afternoon or after dinner. Affogato – Italian Iced Coffee Dessert – How to Cold Brew Coffee.
For my affogato recipe, you'll need strong coffee or espresso, caramel sauce and vanilla. Do you know what else is so stellar about this Affogato is Italian for "drowned", so literally what you get is delicious ice cream drowned in a shot of. Affogato is just a fancy word for coffee float. You can have Caramel affogato using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel affogato
- Prepare 6 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need Pinch of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
A traditionally Italian version would, of course, feature gelato, but regular ice cream can work just as well. The better quality ice cream, though. A decadent buzz-worthy treat to prepare on a date night or girl's night! Affogato (pronounced like this) means to drown.
Caramel affogato instructions
- 1st step : make caramel sauce cook sugar on low flame till it caramelised remove from stove & add cream & beat well..
- 2nd step: Boil 1 cup water.. In cup add coffee powder & add 2 Tsp of hot water & beat for 2 min.. add remaining water & mix it…
- Assemble: In larhe glass 1st add a scoop of ice cream then add 3 Tsp of caramel sauce then pour coffee over it…
- Garnish with coffee powder & cocoa powder..enjoy.
Caramel – ridiculously easy and fast to make, this caramel sauce is for those days you are feeling extra indulgent. The ice cream mixture is infused with mascarpone and salted caramel making it, honestly, unbelievable. Learn how to make Salted Caramel Affogato! This Caramel Affogato recipe is easy to make with Espresso and Ice Cream. it's the perfect after dinner treat! This Caramel Affogato gives you all the deliciousness of an affogato dessert: hot espresso combining with creamy, frozen vanilla to give you a luxurious taste experience.