Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing. The girls and I have been doing a lot of baking during lockdown. I've reached back into my mental recipe box and done some digging The icing can be made with an Irish cream liquor like Baileys or it can just be made with milk – both delicious! This makes a LOT of buns.
To make creamy icing for cinnamon rolls, start by heating the butter before combining it in a bowl with the cream cheese. It's easy to make and so good you could eat it all by itself. Perfect title for the "Perfect Cinnamon Roll Icing". You can have Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 ounces of butter- soft.
- It’s 8 ounces of milk – warm about 100 degrees.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 4 ounces of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of milk.
- You need 1 of tablespoon- Baileys Irish Cream (If you do not want the alcohol use the Baileys Irish Coffee creamer)- other flavors work too.
Drizzle icing over cinnamon rolls as soon as they come out of the oven. This easy recipe takes a basic batch of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, then turns the pre-made icing into a triple liquor Guinness-Jameson-Baileys kissed frosting fit for any Irish celebrant. CANNED CINNAMON ROLLS: Refrigerated cinnamon roll dough made with real cinnamon and topped with delicious icing. QUICK AND EASY: Place cinnamon rolls in a pan, bake until golden brown and cover in icing for a cinnamon pastry in minutes.
Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing step by step
- Add the first four ingredients together. Incorporate the butter and milk into the flour mixture and knead the dough for 5 minutes. It should be a smooth constancy. (If the dough is to sticky add a little flour and if it is to dry add a little milk.).
- Cream the light brown sugar, butter and cinnamon for about 2 minutes to a spreadable consistency..
- Roll out the dough to a 8 x 12 in rectangle and spread the filling leaving the top inch with no filling. roll the dough filling side up. pinch to seal the cinnamon roll and divide into 12 equal pieces..
- Butter or pan spray a 9 x 13 pan and place the 3 x 4 equal spacing in the pan. cover with plastic wrap and place on a warm oven and let double in size.- about 40 minutes- ish the take off plastic wrap and bake..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes it should have a nice Golden Brown and Delicious appearance..
- Icing- mix the powder sugar, Baileys and milk this can be poured over the finished Cinnamon rolls 5 minutes after they come out of the oven.
See more ideas about cinnamon roll icing, dessert recipes, cinnamon rolls. · This Homemade Cinnamon Roll Cake dessert has all the flavor of a cinnamon roll but in an easy cake with a vanilla icing drizzled on top! Soft, sweet, no-knead cinnamon rolls with a decadent vanilla cream cheese icing makes for an easy yet unforgettable breakfast! These rolls are soft, sweet, cinnamon-y, and the vanilla cream cheese glaze over the top is just outrageous enough to be repeated again and again. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. CINNAMON ROLLS: Honestly Delicious cinnamon roll dough is made with wholesome ingredients and makes a delicious, gooey cinnamon roll breakfast for the entire family.