Espresso martini. The espresso martini is a cold, coffee-flavored cocktail made with vodka, espresso coffee, and coffee liqueur. It is not a true martini as it contains neither gin nor vermouth, but is one of many drinks that incorporate the term into their names. There are several claims for the origin of the espresso martini. Коктейли с вермутом: Lacto Martini, Celery Bamboo и Табаков Спритц. Едим ТВ.
The Espresso Martini cocktail is here to jolt you awake with its boozy magical powers combining vodka, espresso, coffee liqueur and simple syrup. The famous Espresso Martini is a top drink and a classic Kahlua cocktail. Want to know how to make the best espresso martini? You can have Espresso martini using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Espresso martini
- It’s of ice.
- You need of (2x double shot) vodka or gin.
- It’s of (1x double shot) Kahlua.
- Prepare of (1x double shot) freshly brewed espresso coffee.
- Prepare of coffee beans or ground coffee (optional – for decoration).
Follow our easy recipe and impress party guests. View more drinks recipes at BBC Good Food. Reviews for Photos of Espresso Martini Cocktail. Guaranteed to satisfy both the coffee lover AND the cocktail lover in you!
Espresso martini step by step
- Make two large (50ml) shots of espresso.
- All the following into the cocktail shaker, in order… Handful of ice cubes. Vodka (or gin) (2x double shots). Kahlua (1x double shot). Espresso (1x double shot)..
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is icy cold..
- Pour into two cocktail glasses..
- Two options, for decoration: Place a few coffee beans on top. Or dust with some ground coffee (pictured)..
The espresso martini is one of the most popular cocktails in the modern bar. The Espresso Martini is a sumptuous mix of vodka, coffee liquor and espresso that gets people giggling with excitement at its mere mention. It's rich, indulgent and creamy, and the shot of espresso. See more ideas about espresso martini, espresso martini recipe, martini recipes. Espresso Martini is a cold, coffee-flavored cocktail made with vodka, espresso coffee, coffee liqueur, and sugar syrup.