Homemade Thermomix Baileys.
You can have Homemade Thermomix Baileys using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Thermomix Baileys
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- It’s 395 g of can condensed milk.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Irish whiskey.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chocolate topping or syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
Homemade Thermomix Baileys instructions
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl. 2. Mix on Speed 4, 30 seconds or until just combined. 3. Please note: you don’t want to ‘whip’ the cream as the mixture will become curdled. Start your Thermomix on Speed 2 and slowly increase to Speed 4. If you notice this happening, turn the speed back down and continue to mix until just combined. If your mixture does appear curdled, simply pour it through a sieve and then allow the drained liquid to settle. Scrape any excess off the top with a.