French Potato Salad.
You can have French Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Potato Salad
- It’s of small potatoes.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Champagne vinegar.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of minced scallions.
- Prepare of minced fresh dill.
- You need of flat-leaf parsley.
- Prepare of julienned fresh basil leaves.
French Potato Salad instructions
- Drop potatoes into boiling salted water and cook for 20-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Drain in colander and place a towel over the potatoes to allow to steam for 10 more minutes..
- As soon as you can handle them, cut in half (or quarters if too big) and place them in a bowl..
- Toss with white wine and chicken stock. Allow the liquids to soak into the warm potatoes before proceeding..
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and whisk in olive oil to make an emulsion..
- Add the vinaigrette to the potatoes..
- Add the scallions, dill, parsley, basil and the rest of salt and pepper and toss..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..