Rosemary, Garlic, & Mustard Rack of Lamb.
You can cook Rosemary, Garlic, & Mustard Rack of Lamb using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary, Garlic, & Mustard Rack of Lamb
- Prepare of ribs, split in 2.
- You need of garlic cloves, peeled, divided.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of dry white wine (I used Savignon Blanc).
- Prepare of chopped fresh rosemary.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of fresh chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need of small, red potatoes.
- It’s of red onions, peeled and quartered.
- It’s of carrots.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
Rosemary, Garlic, & Mustard Rack of Lamb instructions
- Using the tip of a small knife, make small slits all over the meat..
- Thinly slice 4 garlic cloves..
- Insert garlic into the slits in the lamb; set aside and let rest..
- Combine the remaining 4 garlic cloves, mustard, olive oil, white wine, rosemary, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Blend until a coarse puree is formed..
- Spread half the puree on the top of the chops..
- Turn the lamb upside-down and season with the rest of the puree..
- Preheat out oven to 400°F..
- Add the vegetables to the bottom of the roasting pan..
- Drizzle olive oil over the veggies, dust with salt an pepper and cover with thyme sprigs..
- Place vegetables in the oven..
- Drizzle olive oil in a 12" pan and place on a burner with medium-high heat..
- Add 4 lamb pieces to the pan with the bones pointing to the outside of the pan to ensure even heating..
- Cook for 2 minutes and flip..
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes..
- Transfer the lamb to the roasting rack that matches the pan with the veggies..
- Cook for 10 minutes for medium-rare..
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes..
- At the end of the 10 minutes, plate and serve..