Frozen Mudslide. Imagine it's a hot summer evening and you want a drink, but it's humid Enter the Frozen Mudslide. You don't have to go to the bar, you can easily make one (or two or three. Mudslide Drink (Mudslide Cocktail): How to Make a Mudslide Drink With Baileys Irish Cream.
All you need is vanilla vodka, coffee liquor, Irish cream, and ice. A healthier frozen mudslide made without ice cream. A frozen mudslide is an indulgent cocktail every chocoholic will love. You can cook Frozen Mudslide using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Mudslide
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of vodka.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of coffee flavored liqeur.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of irish cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of choccolate syrup.
- Prepare 4 cup of crushed ice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
Think of it as a mocha milkshake, but infused with booze.. Without Ice Cream Recipes on Yummly Frozen Mudslide Pies Miss in the Kitchen. Is the Frozen Mudslide a dessert, milkshake or drink?
Frozen Mudslide step by step
- in a blender combine crushed ice, vodka, coffee liquer. drizzle in chocolate syrup..
- blend until smooth. pour into glasses and garnish with whipped cream.
We may never know the answer, but give it a try and let us know what you think. A Frozen Mudslide is a classic mudslide cocktail blended with vanilla ice cream and ice cubes. Chocolate syrup can be added to make it a completely decadent and boozy adult milkshake cocktail. This yummy blend of coffee liqueur, Irish cream, ice cream, or heavy cream and vodka is more reminiscent of a milkshake than a cocktail. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate jimmies.