Chicken with Artichoke Pan Sauce.
You can have Chicken with Artichoke Pan Sauce using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Artichoke Pan Sauce
- You need of lower sodium chicken stock.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of olive oil, divided.
- It’s of Zest of one lemon.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of skinless, boneless chicken breast, halved.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of thinly sliced shallots.
- Prepare of chopped fresh rosemary.
- You need of pancetta, finely chopped.
- It’s of garlic, minces.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- You need of artichoke hearts, quartered and drained.
- It’s of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley divided.
Chicken with Artichoke Pan Sauce step by step
- Combine stock and flour in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- Combine 1 Tbs oil, rind, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken; turn to a coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining 1 Tbs oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shallots, rosemary, and pancetta; cook 3 minutes or until shallots are tender. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add wine to pan; cook 4 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in stock mixture; bring to a simmer..
- Add artichoke hearts to pan; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly. Add chicken to pan, turning to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!.