Minty chocolate espresso balls.
You can have Minty chocolate espresso balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minty chocolate espresso balls
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- You need of agave syrup, light.
- You need of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s of Mint truffle chocolate mix.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of instant espresso granules.
- You need of sprinkles or sweetened chocolate powder.
Minty chocolate espresso balls step by step
- Blend dry ingredients in a blender until fine..
- Add wet ingredients to blender and mix well..
- Roll into balls about the size of a quarter and roll into sprinkles or sweetened chocolate powder..
- Either chill and they will stay good for about a month or freeze for up to a year..