You can have Idli Satay using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Idli Satay
- Prepare 1 of large Cocktail idlis 1 inch cubes, layers seprated.
- Prepare 1 inch of Onions.
- It’s 1 of large Green capsicum seeded and cubed.
- It’s 1 of large Tomato.
- Prepare 8 of Satay sticks.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 4-5 stalks of Green garlic roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies roughly chopped.
- You need as required of Roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut scraped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fresh coriander leaves roughly chopped.
Idli Satay step by step
- Skewer onto each satay in the following order: onion, idli, green capsicum, idli, tomato, idli, onion, idli and green capsicum..
- Arrange the satay sticks on a plate and sprinkle salt, garlic, pav bhaji masala, one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon oil..
- Heat a tawa, pour oil and arrange the satay sticks on it. For the chutney grind together green garlic, green chillies, peanuts, coconut, salt, remaining lemon juice, coriander leaves and a little water..
- Turn the satay sticks so that they get cooked evenly all around..
- Serve hot with the chutney..