Salmon with a Pistachio Coating.
You can cook Salmon with a Pistachio Coating using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with a Pistachio Coating
- Prepare 200 g of Salmon.
- Prepare 200 g of Choice of Vegetables.
- It’s of For Salmon Topping.
- You need 1/2 (1 Cup) of Pistachio (chopped dust sifted out).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- You need 1 Pinch of Flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 Cup) of White or Brown bread crumbs.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare of Added taste for Vegetables.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Garlic.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Chili.
- You need Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
Salmon with a Pistachio Coating step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°f then put water in a pan add salt and leave on medium high heat.
- Get a tray from out the oven and rub olive oil around the base (big enough for your piece of salmon).
- Mix all of the ingredients for the salmon coating until sticky and fairly clumpy. Then add the mixture to the top of the Salmon.
- Put the salmon on the tray and put in the oven once it gets up to heat.
- Cook for 15-20 mins.
- During this time pour olive oil into a pan and stir fry the broccoli and the add taste flavours together..
- Put broccoli and salmon on a plate and serve..