Mie Kocok Bandung.
You can have Mie Kocok Bandung using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mie Kocok Bandung
- Prepare of Beef broth.
- It’s 1 kg of cow trotters.
- It’s 1 ltr of water.
- You need 5-7 cloves of garlics (fine chopped).
- You need 2 cm of fresh ginger (crushed).
- You need of Lemongrass.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbs of nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 tbs of salt (according to your liking).
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need Dash of sugar.
- It’s of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 500 gr of flat white noodles.
- Prepare 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 50 gr of bok choy (only green parts).
- It’s 10-12 pcs of meatballs.
- It’s 2 of small green lime (half per portion).
- Prepare of Sweet soya sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
- It’s of Fried shallot for sprinkler.
- It’s of Spring onions for sprinkler.
Mie Kocok Bandung instructions
- Clean the trotters and boil with some ginger (crushed), lemongrass and bay leaves.
- At the same time sauté the chopped garlic until it turns yellow, then add to the boiling pot of trotters, you can also add the meatballs at this stage if your meatballs are not cooked yet.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and sugar, let it boiling until the trotters are fully cooked.
- While waiting for the above, prepare the noodles, boil to cook and place it in a bowl.
- Blanche the bean sprouts and bok choy, then add it to the noodles bowl.
- Once the trotters are cooked, check the broth taste, add whatever necessary (salt / sugar / pepper).
- You can add your meatballs at this point if you already have Cooked meatballs, let it boil along with the trotters for 5 minutes.
- Cut the soft part of the trotters into cubes (small pieces) and add them to the noodles bowl, add 3 to 4 meatballs then add the broth as well.
- Add to the almost-ready-to-serve bowl, a dash of lime juice, a table spoon of sweet soya sauce and chilli sauce as per your taste.
- Sprinkle it with fried shallot and sliced spring onions.
- Mie Kocok is ready to be served. Enjoy!.