Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum.
You can cook Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of galanga, sliced.
- Prepare of lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut.
- Prepare of tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- It’s of kafir leaves.
- You need of red curry paste.
- You need of sambal oelek.
- It’s of chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces.
- Prepare of frozen seafood cocktail.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of Button mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare of young corn, cut into bite-site pieces.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need of fish sauce to taste.
- It’s of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum instructions
- Bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant..
- Add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat..
- Add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd. Serve hot..