BAILEY'S IRISH COFFEE CREAM FUDGE. Irish coffee. only more wonderfully sinful! This fudge recipe is remarkably smooth and creamy with hints of coffee and Baileys Irish Cream. Perfect for any time of year – not just for St.
We've included notes at the bottom of the recipe in case you want to make a variation with less alcohol or if you'd like to give your fudge a coffee flavor. Very creamy fudge with the wonderful flavor of Bailey's Irish Cream. A great addition to Christmas cookie and candy trays! You can cook BAILEY'S IRISH COFFEE CREAM FUDGE using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BAILEY'S IRISH COFFEE CREAM FUDGE
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of bailey's irish cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant coffee crystals.
- You need 7 oz of jar of marshmallow cream.
- You need 1 packages of vanilla or butterscotch chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
In a small bowl combine Bailey's and coffee crystals. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. This recipe for Irish Cream Fudge infused with Bailey's Irish Cream & cold Coffee is as tasty as can be. It is my favorite sweet treat, so I like to have a lot of fudge recipes on hand.
BAILEY'S IRISH COFFEE CREAM FUDGE step by step
- In a small bowl, combine bailey's and coffee crystals. Microwave on high or until melted and dissolved..
- In a medium sauce pan, over medium heat melt butter, evap milk, sugar, marshmallow cream. Slowly add the baileys coffee mixture and stir well, boil for 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat and stir in chips and vanilla extract. Stir for approx. 3 – 4 minutes until smooth. Pour into 8×8 pan. Chill to set..
NOTE: This is not a really easy fudge. Irish Cream Fudge with Guinness GanacheFemme Fraiche. Bailey's Irish Coffee Cream FudgeJust a Pinch. The white chocolate and Bailey's Irish Cream combines together to make a delicious dessert that is perfect for entertaining or gift-giving. This Irish Cream fudge is a great way to enjoy Bailey's without having a drink – perfect for parties or nights when you want something special but don't want to imbibe.