Fattoush salad. Fattoush is a Levantine salad made from toasted or fried pieces of khubz (Arabic flat bread) combined with mixed greens and other vegetables, such as radishes and tomatoes. Fattūsh is derived from the Arabic fatt "crush" and the suffix of Turkic origin -ūsh. How to make fattoush salad at home in easy steps.
This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy While traditional Fattoush salad recipes vary from country to country in the Middle Easter, the. Place pita pieces in a medium bowl; pour oil over and toss to coat. The dressing recipe makes more than enough for one salad. You can cook Fattoush salad using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fattoush salad
- You need 1-2 of Flat bread.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh lettuce.
- It’s 1 of medium cucumber.
- It’s 1 of big carrot.
- You need 2 of fresh tomato.
- It’s 2 of small radish.
- Prepare 10 of red grapes.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need of Any cooking oil.
- You need of Spices/seasoning.
- Prepare of White vinegar.
- It’s of Small chunk feta cheese.
The addition of sumac in the dressing isn't a. Quite a few years ago, I used to work at a bank in Troy, MI and there used to be a Lebanese restaurant called La Shish nearby. Middle Eastern Pita Salad (Fattoush Salad). When we make fattoush we also add pomegranate molasses (debs al remmen) to the dressing.
Fattoush salad step by step
- Place flat bread on a clean chopping board.
- Slice(to preferred shape and size).
- And set aside..
- Wash all veggies thoroughly, then slice lettuce.
- Carrot (should be thinly sliced for easy chewing, that’s why i used a peeler).
- Slice radish.
- Remove grapes seeds and slice.
- Cut out feta.
- And slice.
- I added everything + maggi-black pepper- vinegar- oil- to a big, clean bowl.
- Now add bread.
- Feta cheese.
- Use 2 spatulas to combine everything and.
- Serve, with either(rice and beans or noodles or eat as it is).
You may reach for the spinach or kale in the supermarket to prepare your favorite salads, but what about using romaine. This Arabic fattoush salad is a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing. Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table. This simple Lebanese Fattoush salad combines baked or pan-fried pita bread with fresh salad vegetables and a flavor-packed, zesty lemon and pomegranate molasses dressing. Middle Eastern Fattoush is a fresh and zesty salad made with crispy pita chips, fresh vegetables, and a tangy dressing.