Irish cream recipe. This homemade Baileys Irish cream recipe comes together in under one minute in the blender. Simply combine cream or half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla. Irish whiskey mixed with cream and sugar with hints of coffee, chocolate, vanilla and almond.
Irish cream is a fixture in many bars. The creamy, sweet liqueur goes so smoothly with coffee drinks and can add a touch of lusciousness to many cocktails. Homemade Irish Cream. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Irish cream recipe using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irish cream recipe
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of whisky (any one will do).
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 397 grams of condensed milk ( 1 tin).
- You need 2 tbsp of coffee powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup ( or powder dissolved in a little water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract (optional).
It's creamy and sweet with just the right whiskey kick. The best part about making your own is that you're in control of the flavor. Feel free to play around a bit with the recipe. We have some great Baileys Irish cream recipes, including plenty of Baileys desserts, milkshakes, Baileys cake and our ultimate Baileys cheesecake (you really, really need to try that one).
Irish cream recipe instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a liquidiser or in a shaker. Por into a bottle and refrigerate. Keeps up to 2 months in the fridge..
This delicious homemade Baileys Irish Cream recipe is so much fun to make and always a crowd pleaser! This recipe is a copycat version of Baileys Irish Cream and it tastes really close to the original! Here's my light Homemade Irish Cream Recipe! Another delicious holiday drink to try is Light Homemade Eggnog using yogurt instead of cream. This Homemade Irish Cream is a creamy and boozy delight.