You can have Caesar Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad
- It’s of flat anchovy fillets.
- It’s of heaping tbs Dijon mustard.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of wine vinegar, red or white.
- You need of salad oil.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of raw egg.
- Prepare of freshly and finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of croutons.
Caesar Salad step by step
- Drain and finely chop 1/2 can anchovies, add to bowl with mustard and garlic, whisk together. Add wine vinegar and water, whisk in oil to make an emulsion, whisk in raw egg.
- Wash and drain lettuce, remove spine and tare into large pieces. Put in a large salad bowl, add about half the cheese,croutons, and about half the dressing. Toss to coat lettuce adding more cheese and dressing until lettuce is well coated but not soaked.
- Server immediately, if held too long it will get soggy.