Sophie's Espresso Martini.
You can cook Sophie's Espresso Martini using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's Espresso Martini
- It’s of cold strong coffee.
- Prepare of coffee liqueur.
- You need of Good vodka (I love Ketel One).
- It’s of sugar syrup (see below how to make).
- It’s of a few coffee beans if you have access to them.
- You need of ice.
- Prepare of Cocktail shaker. Boston style is best..
- It’s of sieve.
Sophie's Espresso Martini step by step
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake it up to cool it. Drain excess water..
- Add the other ingredients into the shaker..
- Give it a really good shake. A minute or two should do it..
- Pour through a sieve into your chosen glass..
- Garnish with a few coffee beans..
- NB: To make sugar syrup, heat equal parts water and sugar in a pan just until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool, and store in the refrigerator for up to one month..