New Potatoes with Onions and Spicy Sausage.
You can have New Potatoes with Onions and Spicy Sausage using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New Potatoes with Onions and Spicy Sausage
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 ounce can fat free, lower sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 16 small of red and yellow potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 18 oz)..
- Prepare 8 small of boiling onions, peeled (root end left intact)..
- You need 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 4 oz of linguica or chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
New Potatoes with Onions and Spicy Sausage step by step
- Remove grill rack and set aside. Prepare grillfor indirect grilling, heating one side to medium high heat and leaving one side with no heat. Place grill rack on grill..
- Combine 3 cups of water, Dijon mustard and the next 5 ingredients (through bay leaves) in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and onions, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes in cooking liquid; drain. Cut onions in half..
- Pierce the bottom of a disposable aluminum foil pan several times with the tip of a knife. Place the potatoes and onions in a pan and coat with cooking spray. Place pan on grill rack over unheated side of grill; cover grill and cook for 25 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage and saute for 4 minutes or u til ligtly browned. Combine sausage, potato mixture, parsley and salt in a large bowl; toss gently..
- Hands on Time: 33 minutes.
- Total time: 1 hour 19 minutes.