Bailey's Irish Cream PB Whip Cake*.
You can cook Bailey's Irish Cream PB Whip Cake* using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bailey's Irish Cream PB Whip Cake*
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 2 box of any flavor you like.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baileys irish cream to cake mix.
- Prepare of whipped frosting.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 box of hersheys white chocolate pudding.
- You need 1/3 cup of bailey's.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coffee extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
Bailey's Irish Cream PB Whip Cake* step by step
- start by baking cake as directed on box. Just add in baileys flavoring.this is a big cake recipe is for bottom 14"pan top 12".you can adjust your cake & whipping to your needs.
- let cakes cool completely. if your doing them like this I added..1/2 cup pb, 1tspn Bailey's, 1 large tub cool whip. whipped together & added to middle of large cake but optional..
- for whip cream, heat up your pb for just 30-50 seconds to loosen it up, give a stir & set aside ..
- now add heavy cream & all other items to stand up mixer, stopping periodically to scrap sides & check for taste, if you don't have one you can do in 2 batches with hand mixer makes a lot of whipping.Once your whipping is thickening slowly add in pb.should be loose enough to incorporate well.Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes. decorate as you like. *you can adjust your sugar as you like*.