Coffee Irish cream flan.
You can have Coffee Irish cream flan using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Irish cream flan
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 Tin of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Bailey's Irish cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of For sugar syrup.
- You need 9 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Coffee Irish cream flan instructions
- For sugar syrup mix 9 tbsp of sugar along with water and cook in low flame until sugar dissolves and become brown..
- Pour the mixture in heavy bottom pan and make a base and keep aside.
- Boil 500 ml milk in a vessel..
- Add eggs in the milk mixture and stir well..
- Add condensed milk and adjust the sweetness according to your taste buds..
- After mixing, add Bailey's Irish cream, vanilla essence And coffee powder mix well and strain the whole mixture..
- Pour the milk mixture to sugar base vessel..
- Pre-Heat the pressure cooker for 5 min..
- Add water in a pressure cooker and keep a small plate or cooker bottom vessel and place the flan mixture and bake it for 30 minutes without placing weight..
- After removing from heat insert a knife to check whether the flan is cooked..
- Once it gets cooked. Refregerate it for 4 hours..
- Once You remove from heat the flan will be little water but not to worry once you refregerate it the texture comes out well..