Linguine with clam free sauce. This is the best linguine with clam sauce I've ever had. Even better than from a restaurant. And the sauce is so easy – I started the sauce when I started the water for the pasta and they were both ready at the same time.
Linguine with clam sauce comes in either a red tomato-based version, or a white version with cream or white wine. Today we present to you a red version, with Why the licorice note from the fennel and anise? It just goes well with tomato sauce and seafood. You can have Linguine with clam free sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Linguine with clam free sauce
- You need 14 of uncooked linguine.
- You need 2 tbsp of arame.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 cup of shiitake mushrooms stemed cut into 1/2 inch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of soy or rice milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of nutrition yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need 4 tsp of pine nuts.
Funny thing, my dad hates, and I. Linguine with clams in a garlicky white wine sauce makes an easy and elegant Italian pasta dinner. How To Make Linguine with Clams. Perfect way for me to be introduced to clams!
Linguine with clam free sauce instructions
- cook pasta in boiling water salted drain.
- meanwhile, soak arame in 1/2 cup hot water.
- Heat oil over med, heat cook 1 min stiringconstantly. Add mushrooms, wine,and lemon juice, saute 5 min adding 1/4 cup water if needed.
- Add soymilk, yeast, marj, red pepper, cook 5 min..
I used gluten free brown rice. This classic tosses chopped clams and linguine pasta in a buttery white wine sauce, mixed with earthy mushrooms, garlic, and fresh herbs. We used to love to eat linguine with clam sauce and this is a delicious vegan substitute. This recipe was found in the Dec. Divide linguine among four plates; top with shitake sauce; garnish with parsley and pine nuts.