Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup.
You can have Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup
- It’s 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- It’s 100 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- It’s 1 of Avocado,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Bailey's Irish Cream,.
- It’s 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- You need of High Quality 85% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 50g.
- It’s 20 g of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,.
- You need of Coffee Granules, For Garnishing.
Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/cold-brewed-coffee if you wanna make your own cold brewed coffee..
- Add coffee, condensed milk, avocado, rum and ice into a blender. Blitz until smooth. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Stir in the coconut oil..
- Mix until well combined. The mixture should have a glossy shine. When ready to serve, pour the avocado coffee smoothie into a bowl..
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top. *You can get creative and paint a tree with the chocolate mixture.* Garnish with some coffee granules. Serve immediately..