You can cook Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 6 slice of white bread.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of minced flat-leaf parsley.
- It’s 4 each of eggs, beaten.
- You need 10 slice of thin bacon.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Tabasco to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350° Pour milk over bread slices and allow to soak for several minutes..
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs..
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined. Form the mixture into a loaf shape on a broiler pan, which will allow the fat to drain. Line the bottom of the pan with foil to avoid a big mess..
- Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf..
- Make the sauce: add ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and hot sauce in a mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top of the bacon. Spread with a spoon..
- Bake for 45 minutes, then pour another 1/3 of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes. Slice and serve with the remaining sauce..
- Serve with favorite side, like mashed potatoes..