California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans.
You can cook California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans
- You need 25 grams of green Catucai fresh coffeebeans. Bought annually after the harvest comes in, kept in freezer. $4 a pound, via unleashedcoffee.com.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- It’s of Equipment.
- You need 6 inch of cast iron skillet, $6, amazon.
- You need 6 cup of stovetop espressomaker, $16, amazon.
- You need of Coffee grinder, $16, amazon.
California Farm Roasted Espresso from Green Beans step by step
- 25 grams of green coffee beans from the freezer. Heat skillet medium high..
- Heat skillet on medium high, (keeps roasting smoke down), till you hear the beans pop..
- Single layer of beans in skillet, 4 minutes.
- Shake and turn when the beans start to pop like popcorn.
- Shake and turn after another four minutes, you got mild roast now.
- Four more minutes and you got the deep dark espresso roast I like.
- Cool one minute.
- Grind one minute.
- Fine powdery grind.
- Fill stovetop espresso maker, close, heat..
- Heat eight minutes till steaming.
- Enjoy. This mug holds three cups of espresso. 4 cents per cup, 12 cents per mug..