Cold coffee. Cold coffee is a popular chilled beverage made with coffee, sugar and milk/water. It is made in so many different ways across the world with varying ingredients like whipping cream, ice cream, coffee. Find cold coffee stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Free for commercial use No attribution required Copyright-free. This cold coffee recipe is a must try for the coffee lover. This is made without ice cream. You can cook Cold coffee using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold coffee
- Prepare of Espresso mixer.
- Prepare 1,1 of /4 tsp coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1,1 of /2 tbsp water.
- You need of Cold Coffee recipe.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Espresso mixer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract or essence.
- It’s 1 cup of ice.
During the summer days, I make it very often. If you don't know, I am a huge coffee lover. Cold coffee is the perfect summer beverage. Cold coffee is the perfect summer beverage.
Cold coffee instructions
- First make the espresso mixer..
- Then put every ingredients in the blender and also espresso and blend it.
- Now put in glass and put some topping cream and Hershey's syrup if you want and drink it..
Topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce its just something that a person falls in love with. Sipping cold coffee with some ice cream is a sure way to chill-out on a scorching summer day. Starbucks® Cold Brew Coffee with Milk. Definition of cold coffee in the Idioms Dictionary. cold coffee phrase. What does cold coffee expression mean?