Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ.
You can cook Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ
- It’s of Flat iron steak, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare of of sweet onion, cut into strips.
- You need of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- You need of Korean BBQ for beef.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of rice wine.
- You need of water.
- You need of ~~ side ~~.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of kimchi.
- Prepare of white sesame.
Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ instructions
- Mix steak slices and onion strips with marinade in a pot and marinate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay steak slices on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes..
- Move steak to a plate Immediately in order to prevent overcooked it. Have it with kimchi and lettuce, then sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.