"Tube" Pasta With Tuna and Olive Sauce:.
You can cook "Tube" Pasta With Tuna and Olive Sauce: using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Tube" Pasta With Tuna and Olive Sauce:
- Prepare 350 g of penne or rigatoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 400 g of can chopped tomatoes.
- You need 50 of g/4 tablespoons tomato purée.
- It’s 50 g of stoned black olives quartered.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano.
- You need 225 g of canned tuna in oil, drained and flaked.
- Prepare Half of a teaspoon and should be purée.
- You need 1 tablespoon of capers rinsed.
- It’s of Hundred 15 g/1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh white breadcrumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
- You need of Flat leaf parsley sprigs to garnish.
"Tube" Pasta With Tuna and Olive Sauce: step by step
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for about 10 minutes until softened.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, and salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for five minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the olives, oregano, tuna, and should be purée and capers..
- Spoon the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Drain the pasta, toss well in the source and spoon into flameproof serving dishes.
- Preheat the grill and sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs over the past grill for about 10 minutes until the pasta is heated through and the cheese is melted..
- Serve at once garnish with flat leaf Parsley.