Chicken & Couscous Salad. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus), a subspecies of the red junglefowl, is a type of domesticated fowl, originally from Asia. Rooster or cock is a term for an adult male bird. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈtʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin.
The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. You can cook Chicken & Couscous Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Couscous Salad
- You need 1 1/4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 5.7 oz of box dry couscous.
- You need 6 oz of cubed or shredded chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thinly sliced green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced radishes (about 3 large).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped seeded peeled cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pine nuts, toasted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Free for commercial use High Quality Images. The original white meat is used in cuisines across the world. Learn how to make the most of chicken with these recipes. There are no rules set in stone at the moment, just use common sense and be nice.
Chicken & Couscous Salad instructions
- Toast nuts quickly in a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Stir frequently, and as soon as they become fragrant, remove the nuts from the pan. Set aside..
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Spoon couscous into a large bowl; cool slightly..
- Add chicken, onions, radishes, cucumber, parsley, and pine nuts; toss gently to combine..
- To prepare dressing, combine vinegar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to combine..
Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. chicken. I gotta get some chicken.. . Chickens are common passive mobs found in most grassy biomes, and are the main source of chicken, feathers and eggs. Emoji Meaning A baby chicken (chick), hatching from an egg and seeing the world for the first time. Emoji Meaning A yellow baby chicken (chick).